Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July

As a photographer I love taking pictures of my pooches ... the girls love being models but Tank is to tough to act like he enjoys the extra attention.


As you can tell Cash is the happy model , Avery is the old Pro, and Tank just looks like he wants to be out in the field retrieving ducks not wearing cute outfits.

So today being the 4th of July we went to our local Marysville parade. My husband and I took Cash and Tank ( Poor Avery once again got left at home ). It was their first experience at a parade and they loved it. A few of the parade participants even threw out dog biscuit instead of candy for the furry parade watchers. Cash even found a friend named Maddie to hang out with during the festivities.

Thanks for reading my blog , and everyone have a safe and happy holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment