Friday, September 13, 2013

Slow week for the Dogs

Well, I have been working extra this week with the boss away and baby sitting for his pig, Banks, so the dogs have been a little neglected.  It has been only short walks and a few belly rubs then off to bed. At least the dogs are getting used to having Banks around.




I have to work again tomorrow but Sunday is all about the dogs!! The only question is what park to go to ?

So on to another paragraph... I am starting to try my hand at scrap booking. I think Cash needs a scrapbook for her scouting adventures and Tank need one for his hunting experiences.  I think Avery is just getting a photo album since she doesn't get out as much. Wish me luck.

Well Banks goes home tomorrow and life can get back to our normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment