Saturday, May 25, 2013

Work, Park, Picnic

With my husband out of town fishing, I decided to take the 3 black dogs into work with me. They love going for car rides but were disapointed when they realized that they were going to work with me. However, Saturdays are only 4 hour shifts so I figured they could suck it up.

After work I decided to reward them and wear them out by going for a hike a Char Mar nature preserve. It was the fist time we had gone there and I was pleasantly suprized . It was a great park, trails were wide and well maintained and there were several hills so it was great not to just walk on a  flat trail. The trail was about 1 1/2 miles so we just did two loops around. There were hardly any others people out walking so it was nice and quiet. I just wish the park was closer to my house vs just near my work.


















Once we finished up at the trail I dropped off Avery and Tank at my parents house and I took Cash with me to a work cook out. I thought it would be to hard to keep track of 3 dogs by myself, and Cash is the most laid back so she was the chosen one. Avery and Tank got to stay at my parents were they played with my parents dog, Maya an Australian Cattle Dog.  They all got along well , but Avery loves my dad so she stuck pretty close to him.

Cash had never been to a picnic before. OMG she had a blast!! She ran , swam, and ran some more. I thought she would just follow me around and stay close, but once she saw the other dogs playing she couldn't stop herself. There was another lab there as well as a Shetland sheep dog , Samoyed, Pomeranian and an Aussie. There was also a goat to play with and a large pond. Needless to say she was asleep in the car before we even hit the end of the road. What a great time they had.

Avery and Tank were ready to head home as well, once I got to my parents to pick them up. It was a quiet ride home.






No comments:

Post a Comment